The Answers You Need
Tariff’s are given per room, per night in Indian rupees and are inclusive of breakfast.
Gvt taxes are charged above the room rate
Max. Occupancy are 2 adults per room.
Extra-bed can be requested, subject to availability at an additional cost of INR 3500 per night.
– Below 5 years: free sharing room with parents.
– 6 years to 12 years old: a charge of INR per night will be applicable.
– Above 12 years old: extra-bed charges of INR 3000 per night is applicable
All travellers to India require a valid passport and a tourist visa. Please contact Indian Embassy of your home country for details.
Visa on arrival into Goa. Kindly check http://goa-tourism.com/visas.php for further details.
Reservation should be paid in advance unless otherwise agreed in writing by the management. A room is considered booked only once the full payment is made to the Resort.
Cancellation and early departure
Should your plans change, be sure to inform by writing within the following guidelines for a
refund of your booking (cancellation made on the phone or by SMS will not be accepted):
– Cancellation in more than 45 days prior to the date of arrival: nothing will be charged.
– Cancellation in more than 30 days and less than 45 days prior to the date of arrival, 50% of
the total amount of the stay will be charged.
– Cancellation in less than 30 days prior to the date of arrival or in case of a no show, 100%
of the amount of the stay will be charged.
Please note that reservations made during the period of 15th December to 10th January are
non-refundable for the entire duration.
For early departure, you are responsible for the entire reservation and will be charged as such
if the remainder of the reservation cannot be rebooked
When you cancel a booking and are entitled to a refund, we will instruct the refund right away. The refund will be processed via the method used for original payment, less any charges incurred by ourselves in the receipt or return of the payment.
The processing will take between 2-4 weeks until the whole amount due shows back on your credit card statement. Reasons for this are the billing cycle of your credit card company and processing time of the bank.
We advise all guests to buy adequate travel insurance that will cover loss due to unanticipated cancellation caused by illness, emergency and so forth
Check-in time: 2pm on the date of arrival.
Check-out time: 11am on the date of departure.
Early arrival and late departure are subject to availability and charges.
Please note that if your flight lands early morning, your room must be booked from the previous night. (if you land at 4 am on the 29th of November, for example, your booking should be from the 28th).
– arrival 0-2 hours prior to standard check-in time: no charges
– arrival 3-5 hours prior to standard check-in time: 50 % charges of the first night of arrival
– arrival 6-12 hours prior to standard check-in time: 100% charges
– check-out 0-2 hours after standard check-out time: no charges
– check-out 3-4 hours after standard check-out time: 50% charges
– check-out 5-12 hours after standard check-out time: 100 % charges
– Reception: open from 9am to 8pm.
– Restaurant & Bar: the restaurant is open from early breakfast to 11:00 pm.
– Money Exchange or withdrawals: The closest ATM are located in Mandrem or Morjim.
– Internet: wi-fi in provided in the rooms and throughout the property.
– Housekeeping: the rooms are cleaned daily. Sheets and towels are changed every third day. Please inform reception for any requirements you may have.
– Laundry: provided at a nominal charge and cloths given back within 24 hours
– Security: we have day and night security guards.
Clients and guests are asked to respect the environment they are staying at and the other guests. The management reserves the right to eject any guests or clients found to be conducting themselves disrespectfully or inappropriately.
We regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of “force majeure”, meaning any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.